Information Quick Guide: Uniforms
Want to know where to find information fast when you need it? Look no further. This quick guide is here to point you in the right direction for all things related to the upcoming 2016-2017 school year. Stay connected and look for our follow up blog on Chromebooks and Summer Reading.
- Lands' End is our schools' uniform supplier so all new uniforms should be purchased here. Check out the Enrollment Guide to see guidelines.
- Bargains are available via our Facebook Group: OSOTA|Uniform Swap Shop
- Embroidery is available only through ACME, but on approved items for a limited time.
- Creative expression is encouraged, but for descriptions, please see the Enrollment Guide.
New this year:
We ARE permitting the Lands' End embroidered hoodies as needed in the classroom (but only in Navy, and not gray.) Scholars may not cover their heads with the hoodies in the building.
We want to ensure everyone has a great year, and that all scholars come to school in the appropriate attire. Please note the policy change about uniform violations in the Enrollment Guide
Social Media Savvy?
Our Facebook Uniform Swap Shop is your personal duty-free port to buy, sell, or trade new & gently worn uniform apparel amongst OSOTA families! Before making your purchase on that amazing deal, check our uniform guidelines here.
Best 5 tips:
- Stay connected with our OSOTA Blog
- Like our Facebook page
- Join OSOTA|Uniform Swap Shop
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join OSOTA| Uniform Swap Shop for more details