2019- 2020 Tuition
We understand and are supportive of the financial planning that goes hand-in-hand with private school education. Our desire is to provide assistance with each step, and ensure you feel confident in selecting our school.
OneChurch Financial Aid Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to our scholars and can range in value from 5-80% of full tuition costs. We utilize a third-party financial aid company to determine the award amount based on each family’s household size and income.
Financial aid applications must be uploaded to through our online application system.
1. Click here to apply and complete the online application.
2. Be sure to designate our school name and our annual tuition.
3. When completed, print the application and fax or email it along with a copy of the required documentation.
4. There is a one-time processing fee charged by FACTS.
5. We should receive your aid report within 5 business days after your fax/email has been received.
6. Our Admissions Director will contact families as the financial aid is awarded.
Please note, financial aid is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis with priority going to families who are part of the One Church community. We are blessed to have many One Church business people who help support our scholarship fund. Please apply early. We do not award full scholarships. All families at One School of the Arts pay some amount of tuition.
StepUp For Students
Step Up For Students provides legislatively authorized K-12 scholarships and related support to give economically disadvantaged families the freedom to choose the best learning options for their children. Click here to learn how the income-based scholarship works.
New families, click here to sign up for the interest list.